Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1st Grade Presentation Reflection =)

Well, I thought the presentation for the first graders worked well! All three groups got the children entertained and I believe all the first graders learned a little bit. I also felt that some of them really wanted us to clarify what exactly was a parallelogram and even though we didn’t I think they understood it more or less. The entire class collaborated, not only the first graders – that were silent and paying attention – but also the ninth graders for when one group was presenting the others were not making a mess. Furthermore, we were able to deal with the computer that didn’t work at first, what showed that all groups were ready since the second groups presented before the first. In addition, the experience of teaching the first graders was really nice and I believe the first graders themselves thought so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive