Friday, December 12, 2008

Hi Ms. Saatkamp,
Sorry that I'm being late, I totally forgot about posting this yesterday!

I thought the presentation to the 1st grader was a very nice experience. I didn't know that 1st graders would know so much about the shapes! and I was surprized by how smart they were. Even though they couldn't have understood what a parallerogram is or the properties of the shapes, I felt that we were able to teach them somethign new. I think the kids also loved our presentations since they seemed very interested. I'm not sure if all th kids understood the story, but I'm sure that they enjoyed it:) The games were veyr nice as well.
In sum, I thought this presentation was very successful. I hope the 1st graders thought the same way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive