Thursday, December 11, 2008
Presentation for the first grade
Well, here I am miss, its one day late but its here. Anyways, presenting about tangrams for the first graders yesterday was pretty good. I was really impresses to notice how the kids really paid attention to us. Well, I was in group #3, entertaining them at the end, and even though some of them were pretty hard to keep behaving, we I think we were able to make a nice job. I was impressed in how the kids really memorized the name of the parallelogram, whenever we asked what were the names of the shapes, they always got it wrong. I guess the only real problem we encountered during our presentation was Travis, who didn't want to obey the rules imposed by us and who was fighting alot with a japanese kid (although it was pretty funny to watch them arguing =P). Anyways, wrapping it all up, I think there were much more positives then negatives in our presentation, as the first grade teacher said, we really had their attention, and that is what you need to have from a first grade child. Summarizing it all in five words: We did a nice job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By the way, we can't post jokes here, but if you want cool jokes, visit our blog (by me, Luis, and Gui):
ReplyDeletehttp://wwwleopoldo.blogspot.com/