2) For me, come of the advantages of the blog, as I mentioned before was that it made us focus more during the class, and we tried to understand it better so we could explain it to the others by our post. Also if you are one of those people who missed class often, the the blog was a very good way to catch up with the class and you could know what hw you had to do. One big problem for me was that when I had to post, I took me a lot of time to write the equations, put images and it gave me less time to do other hw.
3) I think the actual format of the blog is good because you dont get lost and it easy to find the post that you are looking for, the main problem for most of us was that it took time away from us to do other hw. Since the 9A class was smaller than the other class, it meant that we had to post more often. For some lucky people, the post was just give some formulas but for other it was a big a complicated post.So maybe there is a way to distribute the workload a little better.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.