Mrs. Saatkamp,
I just want to know why you wrote in my report card that I have to do more homework, because I'm not doing any, if I am one of the few people that do the homework. I always liked math that's why I do, not for obligation or because I have to do it, but because I like. If you see my grades in the quizzes and tests you can see that I do the homework. The only homework I did not do, was the one I told you I didn't do, then later, I got a bad grade in the quiz. Now my father wants to know if I am really not doing the homeworks, but I am. If you really wants to know if I do or not, ask people from my class, because everyday we have homework to do, they ask me if I did the math homework, and I always answer "yes, I did" (not on the day i didn't do). So I apologize for being complaining this, but I'm just frustrated now, because my father is mad at me for a thing that is not true.
Luis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Luis
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I would like to say that it is a pleasure to be your teacher and at no moment at all I had the intention to let you frustrated by any comments I wrote on your progress report. But yes, you got a very low grade on a quiz, and a quiz isn't only refering to a single lesson, but a combination of content of some lessons. This leads to the fact that there was a combination of not doing hw related to those lessons and/or not understanding the concepts thaught. If you want me to talk to your father please ask for a meeting. If you personally would like to talk to me, just come to my class and I'll be glad to talk to you.
Mrs. Saatkamp