Hey Ms. Saatkamp
1) How would you describe the usage of a blog during this year? Explain
I really liked the blog, i think it was very helpful, not only for when you miss school but also when i didn't understand the subject. I also found it helpful for when I didn`t pay much attention in class and for studying for tests.
2) Give some advantages and some disadvantages of its use.
I acctually enjoyed my posting day because i would understand the subject much better. Something i thought was really important was the change from people that posted on Fridays to extending it for the whole weekend, because it really would be annoying to post friday night. A disadvantage i guess are the technological problems, like geogebra deciding not to work every once in a while, but there really isn`t much we can do.
3) If you were to use it again, would you keep the format of it or you would change something? Explain.
I really like the format, even the Einstein quote and the lighthouse :P. Something maybe that we could do was leave every month in separate folders it would seem more organized. As a suggestion, maybe we could have a printed posting list in the classroom because it is really easy to forget!!
Math Class was really nice and i will miss it very much!
have a happy last friday of the year!!!!
Pam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.