Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Impression About Presentation
I think we did very well, especially by getting their attention, which is one of the main things to teach first graders. I also think they really got the idea of tangrams, and what they are, but i really like that some of them learned that the parallelogram was a parallelogram not a rectangle. I think we entertained them with the story, they really liked it. The group of what tangrams are and some rules to play with it did really well, mainly when they used the children to be part of it, and it was a really cool experience for them, making them understand better. The group that played with them made it really cool for them because they were really interested in the puzzle and were trying to form new figures. For them this was the funniest part. I liked when we gave them the puzzles, everybody wanted to get it, and they were desperate to have one, which i really had a good impression of the presentations. Another thing that made me realize they were liking the presentation and paying attetion was when i (as prince tantus) went to hadshake them, and every kid wanted to touch me and were saying "Here! Here! Prince tantus!", this made me feel really good about the presentation. I think we did a really good job. They got the idea of tangrams and were really interested in our presentation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.