Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Well, I really liked presenting to the children: it was a very nice experience. The major problem is that me and my group had issues with organization, and the presentation ended up being a little bit boring.. And confusing. I think that if we had more time, it would have been extremely good, and the "closing" of the project would be amazing. The good thing is we make ourselves learn very well so that we are capable of teaching the children. Also, we deal with the idea ofexplaning things in an easier way and making math a fun thing (not that it isn't!). I would love to have the chance of redoing the presentation, and I know it would be much better.. But for the amount of problems we had and the little time, our theater wasn't THAT bad...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.