Overall I think taht the presentation to teh 1st graders worked out very well. Actually it was better than I expected it to be. The kids cooperated with us through out all the Activities: During the play I think they were interested and interacting by the questions. During the presentations I think they were having fun with the volunteers and effects of the Power Point. I think that my part of the project - the activities with them - worked out nicely and went through good. I was amazed at some of the students that were very fast logicaly and managee to accomplished the tasks we gave them very quickly. I was also surprised to see how much tehy liked teh Tangrams and were paying close attention. I though it would be extra difficult to teach complex conten to children that dont know the vocabulary we were using and have much less knowledge about geometry. It was a challenge but I think it was a very good acitvity that will actually help us, because it is one rtthing to present your project to your classmates and teacher taht know esactly what you are talking about then to first graders taht dont have teh least idea. In my opinion it was constructive and nice. I would do it again anytime.
Giovanna Dedini!*
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.