Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Tangram Presentations to the 1st graders

My part of the project, which was the play, worked well and even though we had difficulties at first, we were able to present alot better than I thought we would. Also, the kids seemed to have enjoyed it and most of the time, we had their attention by asking them questions during the story (ex: do you think he'll be able to do it?). The other groups also worked well with interacting with the kids and I especially think we were able to teach them in a fun way what were tangrams. It was a really good experience - for us and for them as well - because it is very different to present our project to the teacher and class and to present it to little kids who don't fully understand geometry and don't know what things like parallelograms are. Overall, I really liked doing it and I think the children also enjoyed it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive