I believe that the whole class did what they were supposed to in the activities, as well as making the whole class an interesting and different experience for the kids. In any of the activities I never saw a single kid not paying attention, they were all very interested and extremely eager to participate. The first group had the kids identifying the shapes that made the tangram (squares, triangles, and "diamonds") as well as having the kids put the seven shapes into a square, which was when the group interacted a lot with the kids. They got the kids prepared very well for the following activities and used simple words with clear pronunciation. I believe that the story showed the kids how many things could be made with tangrams, this got the kids even more interested, as well as enterteining them for a little while. The game group got the kids really excited and involved, it was were there was most interaction. It was a real shame that the game group had to quickly conclude their activity, I think this could be fixed with a bit more communication in between the groups. Overall, the result was excellent and the 1st graders learned a lot as well as having fun.
Bernie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.