Thursday, December 11, 2008
The Tangram Presentation
I really like the presentation that we gave to the kids because it was nice, nothing bad had happened and etc. At first I believed that while we were presenting the kids would either be fooling around or not really paying attention since they were little, but I was mistaken. Since they were really listening in, making great comments (of course with easy vocabulary words) and raising their hands and joining in the fun. Also I like in the 1st group how they helped out, with naming what shapes are the 7 tangrams and putting them on the board to from a square. While after in group 2, they were listening at the story, making comments when allowed and answering questions that group 2 asked. Last but not least, group 3, in the beginning I was a little nervous and worried thinking that it would be a mess with paper all around and kids fighting for gummy bears. But that really didn't happen, the kids were helping each other, asking us for help and even at one point some were talking to me and asking me name. So in the end, I really like the presentation and I wish that we had more time to play with the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.