Thursday, December 11, 2008

My impression

I thought that the presentations went very well. The kids were super interested and they had a lot of fun. They loved all the parts, the history part, because they could participate to help paste the pieces on the wall, the story was very fun for them and they were very interested in the story, and they loved the games. Everybody was working and everybody did their part in the presentation. I thought it went very well! Not only did it go well, but it was a good learning experience, and best of all, it was fun!
Maybe it would have been nicer if there had been a little more time, so that the children could play a little more, but overall I think it was great.

Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive