I think that the presentation went very well and it was a nice experience, also a new one or new to me. Since it's harder to talk to little kids I thought we weren't going to be that good, but it was better than I expected. All the kids were really interested, cooperated well and had fun, which was our goal. I could notice that they were getting what we were talking about because they always answer our questions and were always trying to participate, especially when we ask for volunteers to help us form the tangram. The kids surprised me, since they knew all of the shapes except for the parallelogram but they identify it as a diamond which was a very good guess and they could see the differences between the sizes and shapes. While the other group told the story the kids seem to enjoy it and they seemed entertained. For the games it would had been nicer to have more time in order for them to had played more with tangram, but they did a really good job and had no problem creating the shapes they were given, I also thought that it was very original the part letting the kids make a story with the different shapes they had created. I think that the presentation was worth the time since they all learned something new and were happy with it.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.