Friday, May 29, 2009

Answers for the end of the year survey

Hi Mrs Saatkamp!

1-Well the blog that you created made us to change in class, because first we had to pay more attention so then we were able to post,. I think that this post has make our understanding better because here we had the summarys of everyday.

2-First the advantages: the advantages were that now even if you are sick or you cannot attend class, is not a problem, because with the post you can go there to see the hw and what the class was about. However there are also disvantages: What I think is that we lost a lot of time posting, because you have to do formulas, geogebra,... and this take a lot of time that maybe is necessary to other thing. I you were lucky enough then you could get a really short post.

3-I think I wouldnt change anything. But now is when you need to think that there are the lucky ones and the ones who had to do a post of 5 images made in geogebra, with 10 formulas, and a long explanation...But I wouldnt change the format.

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive