1) I thought the usage of blog was productive and helpful because whoever missed the class could get in the blog and read what was thought in class and if you didn’t get what the class was about it could help to understand. It also required that the person posting had to pay more attention in class in order to do a good post.
2)Some of the advantages were that if someone wouldn’t get the lesson or missed it the person could go check in blog what the post from that day said and that could help to understand the content. The disadvantage was that the actual post took really long time due that we had to use geogebra and the pictures sometimes wouldn’t load or they would delete part of the post, also if for some reason you didn’t have internet and do the post you would lose part of the percent in class participation.
3)The blog it self I would keep the same format because it is organized and easy to understand just that I wouldn’t have the announcement in it because I believe people pay more attention when it is given in class rather than having to check the blog for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.