1) I think that the blog was a very interesting and useful idea for by posting it was easier to get some help without having to be in class. In addition, I am pretty sure that the classes I posted are the ones I learned better for I would take time trying to write the content in a clear way. Besides, I really liked working with geogebra =)
2) I believe that the good side of geogebra was making sure we learned the content, having the chance to go over content at home; keeping up with class when absent. The bad side was the fact that posting is pretty time consuming – even though there are not many posts throughout the quarters, when there was one I would stay more than one hour just working on it.
3) I believe the format is good for, despite some posts being way easier than others, the distribution of posts was even and it was pretty easy to understand how the blog works.
2) I believe that the good side of geogebra was making sure we learned the content, having the chance to go over content at home; keeping up with class when absent. The bad side was the fact that posting is pretty time consuming – even though there are not many posts throughout the quarters, when there was one I would stay more than one hour just working on it.
3) I believe the format is good for, despite some posts being way easier than others, the distribution of posts was even and it was pretty easy to understand how the blog works.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.