Thursday, June 4, 2009

End of the year survery - Ricardo

1) The usage of the was important for me, because when I saw Mrs. Saatkamp explaining the subject in the board it was easy to understand, but when I had to sumarize the class in the blog with my own words is was not that wasy, because I could know if learned the content or not. It was also something important because the people that missed one day of class could know by the blog what the students had done in the class, the homework and the content the we covered.

2) The blog was very usefull do the fact that when posting I could see if I realy understood the content, it was also important for the people that missed some days of class, because they could cover the content by checking the blog's posts. Many times the blog was complicated because we had too much homework and we didn't have time to post a very good and well organized post, it was complicated for me when I had to post images from the Geogebra, which I never did, I always posted images from the paint, and that gave me more work to do. I think that the blog helped the students understanding and applying the content.

3) I think that the format and the way that the information was organized was pretty good, so I woud not change the format of the blog. I would not do that because you can find the information you want easily and also see the posts from other people without having to open too many pages. One thing that I liked a lot was the equation box in the end of the posting pages, it was a lot easier to paste my formulas using the equation box than having to type it all in the posting page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive