Friday, June 5, 2009

My opinion....

In my opinion, the blog was a very good way to make us learn. I may not be the best person to say about posting, but for the times I did post, you focus more on the subject and get more into it, whenever someone asks about the subject of that lesson, you can easily explain it, for you have spent a long time writting about it. And I also think it's very good with people who have missed class, these people before had to come to school and ask what was thought, now people can just get into the site and learn the subject. People can also do the homework, and keep up with the other students. I guess the idea of posting is a good idea, but not done by the students, such as what is done by Ms. Pessoa, what was taught is saved and then the students may have access to it. But, the lessons from mimio could be posted into a blog, instead of having to be downloaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive