- I think the idea of the blog was a creative idea that somehow contribuited to my learning during Geometry Classes along this year. I sometimes used the blog when I had some doubts and when I needed to post. Although i didn`t use that much, whenever it was requeired.
- It believe that during the first semester it was kind of useless because many people didn`t do the posting or did it incorrectly since the grading was not as harsh as it was durign second sememester. It was also bad because if someone posted something wrong, I got the wrong idea from the post. Although it was very good for me since the posting served as an review for me and the subject which I posted I understood moire clearly than the others. it was also another source of inforation, which was good.
- I beleive that there could have more organization since it was complicated to find the post that I wanted, for example, when I was looking for the questions of this survey I needed to scroll a long time until I found the post I wanted. Also believe that there could be a padronized tittle for the post, such as Class of 5th of June or the name of the subject we learned and not: André's Post. Even though it had few flaws, I certainly believe that it is a very good learning source and experience.
Thanks Ms. Saatkamp
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.