1) How would you describe the usage of a blog during this year? Explain
I thought that it was very useful to have when I missed a couple of classes, because it explained some things that the book didn’t explain. I thought that sometimes the posts were very confusing and long, and depending on the day, they weren’t very useful.
2) Give some advantages and some disadvantages of its use.
Even though it has certain advantages, I thought that there were plenty of disadvantages, because each post takes a really long time to write. To make each graph and to write each equation took forever to write. But apart from that it helped learning the subject, especially to the person who wrote the blog. I remember one time I didn’t really understand the topic very well until I had to explain it on the blog, and then I understood it much better.
3) If you were to use it again, would you keep the format of it or you would change something?
I would have liked to be able to write the post in Microsoft word and then paste it on the post, because it was very annoying to have to write everything in the very small screen, and to put pictures would mess up the format of the whole post. If the screen for posting was bigger, then I think I would have appreciated the blog a little more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.