I think the blog was a very great idea for studying and all… Usually, when we miss classes, we would get to school next day and have no idea of what our teachers are explaining. Of course, reading whatever is posted on the blog can’t substitute an actual class, but it was great for us to keep up… Also, having the dates posted is something that is very good because through this we can always be sure of the date of tests and stuff like that. And, of course, reading the explanation of other students to the same class can help us approaching the subject by different ways or see something we missed during class. The only problem was that some people didn’t realize that others started relying on the posts when they missed class: I missed class only one day and no one posted… So I continued lost -.-…
I believe the format could be improved by dividing the posts into months categories or chapters. Also, to have a pre-set way of writing the title of the post (as Ch 3 – Lesson 1 or Polygons) is a good idea, so that we actually know what the post is about (and, also, the blog would look neater :D)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.