Presenting to people other then class members is always a chalenge, especially with a young first grade audience, where not only does your presentation need to be simple, but it needs to be fun and interactive. I think all the groups did a very good jog because the children's reactions were very good. Especially in Luiza and my presentation, that was the one I really was engaged, they all wanted to participate desperatly, and it seemed like they were having fun. It was also positive to work with someone outside our original group, so we could have new ideas and improve the presentation, especially the images, that Luiza new ways to improve the quality and has better computer skills then I do. Maybe for the next time, we can find new ways to interact with them; this time, we were more concerned in getting the slide show done and improved then accutaly thinking up the presentation. I also think that it was kind of "boring" to stay the last 20 minutes just watching the last group, maybe we could have helped them and even done something more creative or fun. Overall this presentation gave us oral skills, interaction with different people, and sharing knowledge with younger kids. I loved it!! =D
Giuliaa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.