1) I think it was a good because it was different experience, different from our usual routine. Also, it made use learn how to teach topics in math, rather than just learn them. I think it was a nice way to insert technology into our learning. By posting, we had to apply the things we had learned in class, helping us understand it better. I think we should continue doing it because it was helpful for me in learning the subject.
2) Advantages:
- We learned better how to use blogs (I had never used it thouroughly)
- We had help with our homework whenever we missed school.
- Even if we were in class, we could review what we learned with organized and detailed information.
- If we forgot to write down the homework for the day, we can check what it is on the blog.
Disadvantages:
- If someone forgets to post, than whoever missed classed that day wouldn't have help for the homework.
- It is more complicated to make diagrams, in case we need many of them for post
3) I would keep the format becuase I think it was very organized, since it was devided into categories of announcements, projects, and posting list. Also, its chronological order is very helpful and makes it easy to find the post of the day. The only thing I would change is to make categories for each week or month, so it would be more organize.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.