Friday, June 5, 2009

Post de final de ano!

1 –I’m going to be sincere, I didn’t look at the blog every night and there were weeks which I didn’t had the chance to review our classes using the blog. I think the blog is useful to many people because it helps who didn’t go to class and it also gives a second chance to people who didn’t understand the topic very well. I saw many of my friends who would talk about the posts during lunch and it seems that it helped them. I found it interesting that people would pay much more attention in class when it was their time to post. So in a nutshell, I really think the blog was useful.
2 – The blog helped people who missed classes, who slept in class and also the students who were too busy talking about soccer games or girls. It also was a simple and useful tool to make students pay attention in class when they had to post.
3 – I would keep the same format and it would be interesting to post some things on the blog so people would be forced to check it out every day, because there were many days where I would find myself on msn rather than loggin on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hauhauahuahuahua "students who were too busy talking about soccer games or girls"

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive